The Hope Center Kansas City
The TOUR de HOPE’s mission of “Bringing hope to a deserving local charity through an extraordinarily fun cycling event.” Is fulfilled through our partnership with The Hope Center of Kansas City. The Hope Center is an amazing organization with a big vision for a better Kansas City. They offer a broad set of services from Community Development Programs to Youth Development Programs. More than anything they bring passion for the people they serve and compassion for the lives they are changing. Their reach and impact is truly an inspiration!
The TOUR de HOPE is proud to partner with The Hope Center to help support these amazing programs.
Community Development Programs
- Medical Clinic & Elementary School
- Proposed Event Space & Training Center
- Affordable Housing Initiative
- Benton Community Garden
- Family Enrichment Programs
Youth Development Programs
- S.A.Y. YES! (K-4th Grades)
- Character in Training (4th – 6th Graders)
- Junior Leaders in Training (7th & 8th Grades)
- Leaders in Training (9th – 12th Graders)
To Learn more, please visit https://www.hopecenterkc.org/ or reach out directly to email@example.com
You can also make a donation here: https://tourdehope.org/donate/