Tour de Hope 2019 Details:
Sunday, May 5, 2019
- Metric Century/KOM ~ 7:30am
- 50 Mile/KOM ~ 7:30am
- 35 Mile/KOM Season Starter ~ 8:30am
- 14 Mile Fun Ride ~ 9am
WWI Museum - Liberty Memorial
- 2 Memorial Drive
- Kansas City, MO 64108
- Front lawn, at main entrance near circle drive
Packet Pickup - Locations & Times
- Thurs, May 2nd, 4:30-6:30; Midwest Cyclery (3951 Main Street, KCMO)
- Fri, May 3rd, 4:00-7:00; Erik's Bike & Board (3701 95th Street, Leawood KS)
- Sat, May 4th, 9:00-11:00; Coach's Bar & Grill (9089 W. 135th Street, Overland Park KS)
Ride into Fun on Sunday, May 5th!
Choose from four different courses:
14 mile Family Fun route
35 mile "Season Starter"
50 mile route
62 mile Metric Century
Click on the registration link to the right for the most fun you can have on two wheels! NOTE: Online registration will close at noon Saturday and prices will increase to $50 the day of the event.
The Hope Center Kansas City
This year's proceeds will help to support a primary objective of The Hope Center: providing a secure and controlled space where youth can play and engage with their peers in a safe and positive environment. Funds will go towards a new playground with fencing and updated playground equipment, resurfacing the deteriorating basketball courts, and installing new basketball goals.
TOUR de HOPE is proud to have raised over $100,000 in support of The Hope Center and the many wonderful initiatives they have undertaken through the years to provide resources and improve the way of life for so many people!
Tour de Hope would like to thank Meg Kumin Photography for their donation of photographic services for our 2018 event. Check out the link below for last year's photo gallery!